Wiring up spots - an old offer of help...

A Twig

Must have been about 6 months ago now, on a topic here which I can't find, we were all talking about wiring up lights. I mentioned that although I get the teory etc etc absolutely fine, when it comes to actually doing wiring in vehicles, I'm not very good, as I'm used to tiny little wires on work benches.

At which point some kind soul near Bristol/Bath/Swindon offered to help, provided I bought all the bits and turned up at his place. However, in the intervening time, I forgot who it was...

Anyone care to shed some light/offer some help/tell me it was them?

Must have been about 6 months ago now, on a topic here which I can't find, we were all talking about wiring up lights. I mentioned that although I get the teory etc etc absolutely fine, when it comes to actually doing wiring in vehicles, I'm not very good, as I'm used to tiny little wires on work benches.

At which point some kind soul near Bristol/Bath/Swindon offered to help, provided I bought all the bits and turned up at his place. However, in the intervening time, I forgot who it was...

Anyone care to shed some light/offer some help/tell me it was them?

It sounds like the sort of offer I'd have made... although I don't recall either :rolleyes:

I'm just south of Bristol (off M5 J 21) - and yes - I'd be ok to help you out if you want a trip out one day.

Drop me a pm if you want my contact details... :P

Matt

Equally, it could have been me - as of tomorrow I'll be living in Wotton under Edge.

<thinks quickly>

And if you turn up to carry furniture on Saturday, you'll get free pizza too :)

Seriously though, swing by if you'd like my own special brand of "help" with the electric string. Don't go to Matt Neale, you'll be lucky if he can reach up high enough to clip the wires on to your chassis...