Pulling to the right under braking

My 90 has started pulling to the right. I think it started after I inadvertantly rolled her onto her side whilst doing some laning. Any pointers where to start would be welcome. Could it be as simple as needing to bleed all around?

Malcolm

I had the same recently - brakes!

Pulling strong to the left under breaking, + loss of power, + increased fuel consumption, + vibrations in the steering wheel and brake pedal, + smell from left front wheel.

Dismantled the brakes and noticed that the pistons in the calliper were totally corroded. Cleaned it with glass paper - now no smell, no vibrations, power is back, but it still pulls to the left under breaking (not when I brake hard). So, I guess I have to check the other side. New callipers ordered but will be here in one week only.

In short, either one side brakes too much, or the other too little.

Apart of that, check the bushes on the arms - if they are worn, or missing, the axle shifts a bit back under braking and the car pulls to the side.

Thx and good luck,

Tomas

• 2 weeks later...

Ok Update......changed the rear pads both sides, bled all around, now defo no air in system...brake pedal solid when I push down...no sponginess.

Took her to my local garage and offered small amount of beer tokens to put on thier rolling road. Tested all brakes and individulally they individually seemed OK.

Does anyone have any suggestions as why it might still be pulling to the right under braking?

Any suggestions welcome!!

Cheers

Malcolm

you say it went on their rolling road, was this a normal rolling road, or a brake meter at an mot station? if it was a brake meter then they would tell which side has low efficiency.

My money is on a sticky caliper - had the same thing recently on a defender, n/s caliper wasn't working properly.