Info needed re Wipac spots

I am thinking of buying Wipac spotlights to mount on the bull bar of my defender 110 CSW.

Surveying the forums, I read “go for a flood over a spot, obviously”, but all the lights of this kind I see advertised are referred to as “spots”. Nowhere is “flood (light)” mentioned. Is there something I’m failing to understand?

Wipac Quodoptics have been quite strongly recommended. Rebel 4x4 offer these for GBP 25, compared with GBP 38 for what they describe simply as “Wipac 4x4 spotlights”. Which lights are better, in your opinion?

On their site, Rebel 4x4 give almost no information about the lights they’re offering (such as whether they sell both the S6013 (black bodied) and the S6013S (stainless steel). Also, neither they nor the Wipac site say whether these are halogen lights/sealed beam, etc. I will try asking ebel but have previously found them quite poor at responding. Thus I would be glad to receive via this site any information and comments about these lights.

Spot lights, as the name suggests should give a longer range narrower beam 'spot' of light. These are what I would want for dark roads in the winter, they will 'see' further than std head lights. I have a set of 8" spots that switch on/off with my main beam.

Fog lights on the other hand give a wider, more local flatish beam. The idea is they should be mounted low down to shine on the road below any fog.

Work lamps will give you a good rounded flood of light close by and are handy if you are driving through the woods at night.

Hope this makes sense.