RRC Vacuum pipe layout

MikeAK

Hi,

Recently removed most of the stuff on the inner wings of a 3.9 RRC to do some welding. Took pictures of the layout of wires/pipes etc. Then I got my SD cards mixed up and formatted the one with the pictures on!

Got the wiring sorted but now can't rember where the vacuum pipes go. There is a pipe coming through the bulkhead near the ABS master cylinder and another on the passenger side near to the outer edge of the wing. Apart from that I've got a cardboard box full of lengths of pipe, cruise control pump, and vacuum sphere etc!

Can some kind person either take a picture of their layout or have a look and describe it please?

I've looked in RAVE and Microcat but they just seem to have descriptions of the individual parts not how they all connect together.

Thanks

Mike

vac sphere connects to the pipe from the maniolf then to a small vac pipe going into the baulkhead for the heater reciculation flap.

the pipe coming out of the baulk head larger bore is for the cuire control and connect to the t piece on the thottle vac unit and then to the vac pump