Land Rover 110 & car transport trailer stolen in Pierce Bridge

stobbie

Last night my Brenderup trailer with a green c-reg Land Rover 110 200tdi Hardtop on top of it was stolen from a private car park in Piercebridge DL2 3SW. The trailer was secured with a lock on the hitch.... The trailer is a Brenderup U120 with a tilting bed, only two years old with a Superwinch X2 and a Dutch (yellow) licenseplate WZ-NT-50 and LED taillights.

If anyone has seen one of the vehicles, or the combination of both, please contact me on info@one-ten.nl or 0031641322851 or the North Yorkshire Police.

I'm driving back home to Holland now, when I'm there I'll try to upload some pictures.

The VIN of the trailer is : UH20001848P233148

Thanks....

Seems to be a lot of theiving scumbags after our 4x4's lately we need to start taking it into our own hands.

Hope you get some good news thyough mate. ill keep my eyes open.

i still have to replace a severely damaged ignition barrel on bogey but luckily its still usuable just very fiddly.

**** mate, that made me look out the window. I'm at Gainford 1.5 miles down the road, and thankfully so is my 110 and selection of trailers!

I'ts unlikely they'll show up locally, but I'll keep an eye out.

Bejeezuz, I was just having a pint in the Carlbury Arms tonight!

Do you mind me asking which car park it was taken from?

I guess you're staying at the George?

Here is a photo of the trailer with another 110 on top of it...: (I've circled the non-original bits)

mttf1x.jpg

Here's a photo of the Land Rover:

1ghrf4.jpg

It has got a discovery 200tdi engine, an excellent chassis with virtually no rust, a rather new drivers door. It's a C-reg.

Do you mind me asking which car park it was taken from?

I guess you're staying at the George?

Hi Cieranc,

Yes, we were staying at the George, and the trailer was parked at the big car park with the fence closed (but not locked).

From the road you almost could not see the trailer, so I think it must have been someone local, who was walking his dog or something and has noticed my trailer. The Police officer has gone to some houses to ask if they have seen something. I normally leave the trailer hitched onto my car, but we arrived early and wanted to go to Darlington and we thought the car park in such a small village would be rather safe...

I have bought the Land Rover in Barnard Castle....