Wolf spare wheel mount???

cw01

Hi,

Not up to speed with this WOLF bit, but what is the spare wheel mount that doesn't have the tube/chimney part on it?, it just has three holes on a slightly raised part of the back plate.

Can be seen here...........

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=110461945052&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT

Is there a specific part that screws on for either the hard top or soft top?, if so does any body have the correct part no'?

Thanks,

Chris.

Hi,

Not up to speed with this WOLF bit, but what is the spare wheel mount that doesn't have the tube/chimney part on it?, it just has three holes on a slightly raised part of the back plate.

Can be seen here...........

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=110461945052&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT

Is there a specific part that screws on for either the hard top or soft top?, if so does any body have the correct part no'?

Thanks,

Chris.

Its the back plate of the newer two part mount. When bolted together looks exactly the same as the single piece one. Designed to enable easier and quicker removal of the soft top, or too enabe a single person to swap the side the wheel is on for driving on the continent.

For photos, look closer on the pics toward the end of my WMIK build project over on EMLRA.....

Karl

Oh well, its just another thing to stick on the Rover till I can find a tube. I have the older one piece bit but it's for a soft top.

Keeping the hard top on as it was a bugger to store more than anything else, it was being used as a shelf, and the dogs also took a liking to it.

Do you have any access to the updated wolf cat' ( as I'm sure there must be one by now).

Looking forward to seeing your new project.

Cheers,

Chris.