The Northern & The Clubman Challenge dates 2010

Matt BADLRC

We have had to change 2 of our dates June due to fathers day, and October due to clashing with another event some of our competitors support.

Please make a note in you diary of our dates for 2010 Challenge events

18th April The Clubman Challenge 1 day single vehicle venue TBC

16th May The Clubman Challenge 1 day single vehicle venue TBC

19th &20th June has changed to 26th & 27th June The Northern Challenge Two day single vehicle event venue TBC

17th October has changed to 24th October The Clubman Challenge 1 day single vehicle venue TBC

21st November The Clubman Challenge 1 day single vehicle venue TBC

12th December The Pre Xmas Challenge Two day single vehicle venue TBC

Hydro Steer vehicles are welcome at our events.

The venues will be confirmed shortly and the event websites will be updated with 2010 details and entry forms very soon.

Please keep and eye on the event websites for further details:-

www.clubmanchallenge.co.uk for The Clubman Challenge our 1day event for single vehicles

www.northernchallenge.co.uk for The Northern Challenge our 2 day event for single vehicles

www.prexmaschallenge.co.ukfor The Prexmas Challenge our day end of year event for single vehicles

Sorry you have just moved your dates to the same as cheviots we wern't doing the LRS due to tyre size rules but will be doing the cheviots if possible, so may miss them will see :(

The dates I have got for the chevoit are 26th April 2010, 28th June 2010 ( that on my calendar is a monday) 30th August 2010, and 25th October, if thats correct you will only miss 1 of The Clubman Challenges on 24th because you would be traveling to the chevoit night before and 1 of The Northern Challenge 2 day event on 26th 27th October 2010. 2 out of 6 isnt bad is it!!!! :)

The dates I have got for the chevoit are 26th April 2010, 28th June 2010 ( that on my calendar is a monday) 30th August 2010, and 25th October, if thats correct you will only miss 1 of The Clubman Challenges on 24th because you would be traveling to the chevoit night before and 1 of The Northern Challenge 2 day event on 26th 27th October 2010. 2 out of 6 isnt bad is it!!!! :)

The chevy dates are

25th April

27th June

22nd August

24th October

We could have done all BAD and all the Chevys the way you had the dates :(