Which polybushes?

reggie

I'm looking to get a set of polybushes as my standard bushes are well past their best.

I'm just not sure which kit to go for so would like some input from people who have tried the different kits. I'm leaning towards the comfort kit as I like a nice ride but also want to make sure that it feels factory fresh & not sloppy like it is now, it drives terrible at the moment hence one reason why I haven't driven it for so long.

In the past I have used genuine orange pollybushes, they were very good with fast road springs and shocks.

I have also used the yellow deflex bushes and they are awfull.

Now I'm running Super Pro and they are the best so far. I also have a spare set for a RR, all new and boxed apart from one panhard rod bush PM if your interested.

Brookers

In the past I have used genuine orange pollybushes, they were very good with fast road springs and shocks.

I have also used the yellow deflex bushes and they are awfull.

Now I'm running Super Pro and they are the best so far. I also have a spare set for a RR, all new and boxed apart from one panhard rod bush PM if your interested.

Brookers

Could be interested in the super pro, can you buy just one panhard rod bush on its own though?

Also what is the ride like, I don't want it to be too hard as I like a comfortable ride.

Could be interested in the super pro, can you buy just one panhard rod bush on its own though?

Also what is the ride like, I don't want it to be too hard as I like a comfortable ride.

You can buy them individually. I would say the Super Pro's are very comfortable, as close to the genuine bushes as I have experienced.

Brookers