Alarm Indicator Lights

sxileander

Hi Folks, a question for you. :rolleyes: Recently my unlock/disarm indicators have stopped working. The lock/arm still flashes the indicators three times, but the unlock does not flash the indicators at all - until a few days ago it used to! It unlocks and disarms ok and the interior light comes on - it's just the indicators which are acting unusual.

My previous Disco flashed the arm/lock lights only once rather than the standard three times when the key fob battery was low, but my current Disco is showing differing symptoms. Did they change the indications between 94 and 97 (both 300 models) such that this could be the fob battery?

Thanks for any help.

p.s. It's hard not to be smug on a day like today... :)

Hi Guy

Mine has been doing the same for weeks now. However sometimes if the fob is very warm it flashes on disarm. I have been told it is a signal that the battery in the fob needs replacing.

On the smug bit ......he he he he he all the way along the frozen inclines, bridges and off ramps.

Hugh

2536105680013740563MOyhSp_th.jpg