wheels past arch !!

gizgrey

maybe a silly question but looking for a set of wheels and tyres for my disco1 that will come out past arch around 2",going to fit a lift kit and arch extensions,but need a set of wheels and tyres to fill the space,

any advise as not really wanting them to hit arch when offroad....

thanks for any info

if you fit wheels and they stick out beyond the arch even when the extended ones are fitted they will still pass an mot as that is not an mot issue however as soon as they are used on the road they will be in contravention of the construction and use regulations and will be illegal on the road. they should not stick beyond the arch when viewed directly from above the wheel.

have to agree with the above posts too, get arches then fit wheels to suit not the other way round.

i should of explained abit better,i have plastic arches,and am going to be fitting a 2" lift kit,it was the offset of wheel i ment was wanting wheel to come out to plastic arch and not look to thin and out of place,think i have it sorted though got a set of 8x15 black 8 spokes and some 31s on them so should be ok...

i should of explained abit better,i have plastic arches,and am going to be fitting a 2" lift kit,it was the offset of wheel i ment was wanting wheel to come out to plastic arch and not look to thin and out of place,think i have it sorted though got a set of 8x15 black 8 spokes and some 31s on them so should be ok...

exactly what mine runs and they look just right.