freelander serengeti cd changer

pross

hello all.

as a newbie i would like as much help as possible from someone out there.

i have purchased a 5dr freelander serengeti auto 03 reg. it is fitted with the standard single disc/radio according to the books visteon set up.

i would like to fit a 6 disc compatible changer under the passenger front seats. if there is some one out there with better knoledge than me as to what i need frame cable changer and how to fit it any info would be greatfully recieved.

thank you.

pross. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Hi, I wanted to do the same about 2-3 years ago. After an extensive search I found that is almost impossible to buy Visteon after-market, or to find compatible products. I ended up by replacing the factory fitted player with a Sony with an auxiliary input (for any MP3 players) and a card-size remote control. It was better :-)

However, I remember in the UK and the Netherlands there are some distributors of Visteon products, they can help you, just google for Visteon, find the official website and follow the links to UK partners.

Hi, I wanted to do the same about 2-3 years ago. After an extensive search I found that is almost impossible to buy Visteon after-market, or to find compatible products. I ended up by replacing the factory fitted player with a Sony with an auxiliary input (for any MP3 players) and a card-size remote control. It was better :-)

However, I remember in the UK and the Netherlands there are some distributors of Visteon products, they can help you, just google for Visteon, find the official website and follow the links to UK partners.

thanks for the help will keep looking

Pross.