need to buy complete wiring set for 3,9 v8 engine

naci

dear all

I need your help for the following...

I live in Istanbul Turkey and own a 1991 defender 110... It originally had a 2,5 lt 4 cyl petrol engine but I changed the engine in the beginning of last year, the new engine was from a 1998 discovery Series 1, 3,9 lt V8...

since then I have been trying to drive her with the same ignition problem which we could not yet found the reason...

the engine does not run smoothly, runs very rich and misfires both on petrol and on lpg...

litirally all components ( ecu, afm, injectors, distributor, coil, plugs, plug cables, throttle sensor, fuel heat sensor) have been changed and/or replaced but the problem still there... fyg, I do not use lambda (oxygen) sensors...

mechanically, there is no problem with the engine...

the only thing we have not yet changed or replaced is the "whole wiring set" between engine and ecu, which I am now looking for to buy...

can you help me where I can buy new or used one?

thanks in advance

naci