LHD Conversion Parts

We are importing 4 Defenders and working with our exporter in the UK have sourced enough parts to convert 3 of them to left hand drive. Left hand drive dashes (2002-2006 years) seem difficult to find.

Anyone know of any UK suppliers (or any other countries) where LHD dashes and air-con can reliably be acquired?

For example parts like:

Lower Dash LHD - MTC2827

Parcel tray LHD - AHL710030

Wiper Cover - MUC1382

As it's now possible for people in the USA to import early 90s and 110s more and more people are looking for LHD specific parts. Let me know if you find some more, I have a Ninety RHD I want to convert to LHD but don't want to pay crazy prices.

Try somewhere on the continent. Belgium, Holland, Germany, France, Italy... But you're not the only one looking.

A friend of mine has a complete dash and heater from a 1984 for sale, but he's not cheap either. People here are importing more and more UK cars so the demand for LHD conversion parts makes the prices go up to crazy levels also.

Ok, I'll look around, if the pricing is that much cheaper, if not I may go the route of buying the kit, it's all new parts and available in North America. If anyone can post sources for getting LHD parts or breakers where they can be sourced it would be appreciated.