Drivers door electrics

davie1

Hi Guys,

got a replacement switch panel for the windows, mirrors & sunroof as none worked. The problem now is that they all work except for the drivers door window & mirror. Also when unlocking the car all the doors unlock with the fob except the drivers door which needs to use the key. So basically nothing electrical in the drivers door works. I know I will need to remove the interior panel and it might become self evidant but hoping somebody comes up with some ideas first or has solved this problem before.

Cheers & all the best

Davie

OK, think I found the culprit, looks like the door outstation, will replace & report back. Why oh why do they need to make circuits so complicated plus the outstation would be better out of the door where it is subjected to less shock.

Cheers

Davie

changed the outstation but did not solve the problem, getting power as when unplugging the outstation the other 3 door locks locked & can hear a clicking from the outstation when trying the door mirror. Any advice would be gratfully recieved.

Cheers

Davie

• 2 weeks later...