Piccadilly Wood

fozsug

Hi, I think that you have been mis informed about Piccadilly Wood. We have been going to this site for over 2 years and it never fails to disappoint. This site is great if you have a competent vehicle and driving skills, a winch and mud tyres is a must. We find it challenging especially after heavy rain. I do agree that the site could be run better, but its a family run site and it does lack marshalls, but having said that it definately is a very good site, if you have a vehicle equipped with a winch and mud tyres then give it a go, we drive a blue range rover p38, even though we get stuck, we have great fun. Take it from us its worth a visit.

• 2 months later...

Thinking about going to Piccadilly Woods tommorrow? <_<

Never been there is it any good ? :blink:

http://www.piccadillywood4x4.co.uk/

Cheers

Tony

Hi, you really should have gone, I think the other guy must have got told the wrong storey,its great, I went in my jack up Range Rover, lost its oil pressure but the track is excellent, got towed back by a Ford tractor with a awesome winch on it!, 3 marshalls who all know what there doing, cheap and cheerful. There was even some serious off roaders there and no motorbikes, they are not allowed but the quads are. Nice atmosphere and have enjoyed it both times I went!

barney