early disco 200tdi wiring diagram

****inthemud

Anyone have a diagram for the early discovery 200tdi (3door)? I have tried one of these "RAVE" thingys which i cant open. I just need a .pdf of the full car diagram to help me fault find. So far the left side-light fuse pops instantly every time with the frant and rear disconnected (and the number plate lights that seem to been on that circuit according to the lucas code chart).

Does anyone know if the dash lights run of that circuit?

I havent yet tried the towing point socket...

thanks for any help in advance.

AAAAND! anyone know why the haynes manual wiring diagram which says the number plate lights should be on Red and Orange does not correspond with my mine which are on Red and Black!!?? My disco is the real early type with the dashboard styling out of a rover metro!

Any Offers?!? also does the towing loom disconnect quickly at it's source (i.e. on a connector near the bulkhead or somethin nice like that?)

thanks

This is going on memories about five years old but I THINK the towbar wiring has a multiplug by the OSR right lamp.