Semi OT, Are they still on business?

GBMUD

I have been trying to contact http://www.biodieselsoutherncounties.com/ this morning but their telephone does not seem to be working - number not recognised. Does anyone know them, are they still trading? I have to go to Witney later and that means almost passing them so I might, at last, get some proper bio-diesel in the tank.

Cheers

Chris

Just in case anyone was wondering, no, they are not still in business. At least, not in those premises. I had to make do with mineral diesel at a very (reletivly) reasonable 96.9p/l from a garage in just outside Swindon.

Chris

Chris,

If you're seriously interested in making your own biodiesel, there's a one-day workshop in Bath as part of the Bath Fringe Festival(!) on that very subject:

"Make your own bio-diesel"

Bring along your own chip fat and turn it into useful, friendly bio-diesel. Members of the Oxford collective Goldenfuels will demonstrate the conversion of vegetable oil to fuel suitable for most diesel engines. A day long practical workshopin which all safety, legal, economic and environmental aspects of using bio-diesel will be explored. This workshop is designed to be accessible to anyone interested whether you're just mildly alarmed by the effects of global warming, or seriously considering setting up in production yourself.

Diesel fuel made today will be ready for use at Walcot Independence Day.

Location: Godwin and Godwin Wine Warehouse, Kensington, Bath.

Registration at 11am, workshop 12 - 5pm. www.littlefiets.com for more info (although I can't see anything on there!).

Enrolment £10.

Chris,

If you're seriously interested in making your own biodiesel, there's a one-day workshop in Bath as part of the Bath Fringe Festival(!) on that very subject:

"Make your own bio-diesel"

Bring along your own chip fat and turn it into useful, friendly bio-diesel. Members of the Oxford collective Goldenfuels will demonstrate the conversion of vegetable oil to fuel suitable for most diesel engines. A day long practical workshopin which all safety, legal, economic and environmental aspects of using bio-diesel will be explored. This workshop is designed to be accessible to anyone interested whether you're just mildly alarmed by the effects of global warming, or seriously considering setting up in production yourself.

Diesel fuel made today will be ready for use at Walcot Independence Day.

Location: Godwin and Godwin Wine Warehouse, Kensington, Bath.

Registration at 11am, workshop 12 - 5pm. www.littlefiets.com for more info (although I can't see anything on there!).

Enrolment £10.

Thanks John, what day did you say it is on?

Chris