Qt Diff Guard Bolts

axlechorus

Hi All

Just preparing to fit a QT diff guard that I got from a forum member (Cheers Bishbosh) when I was last down south. It didnt come with any bolts so does anyone know the sizes for the wrap around style QT guards so I can go to the local foundary and get them before I start arguing with it :D

Cheers

Ryck

Are you meaning the 2 bolts that would hold on the bracket for a disco steering dampener (i.e. under the prop flange)

they're 3/8 unc.

this picture shows the part i'm on about :

post-9903-127729477112_thumb.jpg

The qt guard then bolts onto the diff bolts at the top, with a short M8 holding the flap part to the actual guard.

HTH

Gordon

Cheers Gordon. I had a look at it all this afternoon whilst moving my wrap around diff guard to the back diff. I notice the bolts that it uses. I suppose I can just use the existing bolts (condition dependant) that hold the bracket for the steering damper and the diff bolts.

Cheers

Ryck