disco lift advice please thanks

sj tyres

hi i bought a disco and want it lifted, i have bought the 3" body lift kit and plus 2" springs to lift it, its a v8 3.9 auto 4 door, what else do i need to do to get it lifted, auto gear stick will this be ok? tank? ect thanks guys

I'd leave it at that tbh, some shove spacers under the coils to lift it even more, but you start running into probs with props, radius ars, trailing arms etc..

With the 3" body lift, you want extended brake lines for sure, you may need an extention for the gear lever, keep an eye on your steering linkages to see how far they shift out. The tank will be ok, as it's chassis mounted. As for the 2" springs, you can get away with running the standard radius arms and trailing arms, there's a chance you'll wear bushes out a bit quicker, so might be an idea to polybush everything at the time.

Si

What do you need all that lift for???? you can get 33's on a disco with just a 2" lift and flexi archs. with that body lift your transfer box lever will be in the floor, you will need spacers for your rad, you will need to lift your bumpers up to match the body or its gonna look daft, there are probaly a few other things you need to consider but i cant think of them. (auto box shift is on a cable)