Transfer box question...........

Guys, i have a 300 90, and have fitted an Xbrake, with it adjusted so i get about 3 clicks on the handbrake lever, i get a very slight rubbing sound, now, this is the odd bit, the sound only happens when i am 'on' the throttle, so my question is this, is there an element of thrust applied through the transfer box which would result in the output flange being pushed backwards or forwards? and if so, does this mean my bearings or something is pooped..... trucks only done 52 from new......

Cheers.

mine rubs very slightly, but causes no problem, in the fitting info on X-eng's website http://www.x-eng.co.uk/Instructions/X-Brake.pdf in the bit titled

Important Adjustment Note it mentions slightly rubbing is OK.

check the adjustment & the caliper is centred & not sitting at a slight angle to the disc, if that checks out OK, then suggest you talk to X-eng, I'm sure he will be happy to assist.

thanks, i think i.ll un adjust it a little, i can live with 4 or 5 clicks on the lever anyway, the one thing that bugs me is the not being able to winch against it, i always seem to be pulling people out of the gloop, i have internal winch controls, but sometimes ya wanna be stood next to the winch. . . Ho hum. Cheers.