discovery like its mising

tids

hello all new to this site hope some one can help me

i have a td5 discovery 03 reg

the prob is missing and poping at low revs

when u rev and let off it drop to about 950rpm (then its missing) it will then drop the revs a bit more to about 750rpm still dose it but not as much and on the first start up in the morning its much worse i do have hawkeye but its not showing any faults and the live data is this

coolant temp 41.6

coolant sensor v 1.87v

inlet air temp 22.8c

inlet air sensor v 2.79 v

fuel temp 36.2 c

fuel sensor v 2.11 vv

ambient pressure 101.6 kpa

ambient press 102.5 kpa

manifold press 102.5 kpa

manifold press raw 102.5 kpa

air flow 60.30 kf/hour

engine speedy 748 rpm

battery v 14 .50 v

battery v raw 14 .55 v

driver demand 1 0.86v

driver demand 2 4.21 v

driver demand sup 0.00v

idle speedy error + 6

the disco as egr removal new fuel reg and injecror harmess new fuel fillter

i took fuel pump out and cleand and the intercool out and cleand as well so now am lost what to do next can any one help me plz

Hi Welcome to the forum,

Afraid I can't help with your problem, but I would make a request that you attempt to refrain from using txt style abbreviations and attempt to include some punctuation and capital letters in the interest of making your post legible. This is an international forum, and we have many users for whom English is not thier first language. Also, people will be far more likely to help if they have not had to struggle to read your question in the first place.

Thanks

Mark

It could be a bad injector, not sure about Hawkeye but you can see something called cylinder balance on Testbook which shows you which cylinder is out of kilter. I've seen electrical failures and the odd broken injector spring and it has a similar effect to the harness (which would have been my first guess) but doesn't show up as a fault.