Another Big Thank you Thread

Muddy 1

Having brought a squirt of a well know supplier (Not naming names) I had problems getting it to run massivly having had not much aftersales help from said supplier only a few emails, I went into desperation and found a Little web site Run by Nige. 1 Email to him, and next we were on the phone running through problems, to the point the squirt went to Nige to sort it out. Having now been looked at, Me and Nige are supprised about the built quality and workmanship when this was built so much when it first was run under a load sim it lasted 5 mins and has had no polarity protection fitted either.

Well after many weeks I'm now excitedly waiting delivery of my rebuilt squirt and everything to make one of Niges masterpeices.

Many Thanks Nige I wish you the very best for the bussiness in the future and will certainly spread the word for you.

I shall start my build thread once I get a few days work done to it.

Nick