Defender truck cab tilt

Hi All

I am wanting a truck cab soft top for my defender. I have ordered one from all wheel trim a month ago but when I contact him he promises delivery but it never turns up. Just wondering if there is any where else I can get one before the summer is finished. I know about Exmoor trim but they are too expensive. I have tried Google but nothing else turns up I am in the UK so suppliers from here preferable.

Mick

My truck cab top is from Trakkers and its great quality.

http://www.trakkers.co.uk/index.php?option=com_virtuemart&page=shop.browse&category_id=45&Itemid=3

Ah, just read the gumph on their website which says "Trakkers are a distributor of Exmoor Trim products"

Having had a bikini roof from another supplier I can tell you there is a significant difference in 'canvas' though and the difference between the the two (apart from the aesthetics obviously !) is like night and day.

Cheers for the reply Ian I believe the Exmoor Trim one is mohair as apposed to canvas. looks like I will get one from there shame really I was getting a matching tonnaeu cover.

Mick