Bulkhead rubber mat

I would like to replace the rubber mat that covers the bulkhead (surrounding the fuse box). I have been told that the LT77 type is no longer available. Is this true? I just can't find a replacement anywhere. a few years ago I was lucky enough to find a good used one from a totalled 110 but that has torn too.

I would like to replace the rubber mat that covers the bulkhead (surrounding the fuse box). I have been told that the LT77 type is no longer available. Is this true? I just can't find a replacement anywhere. a few years ago I was lucky enough to find a good used one from a totalled 110 but that has torn too.

I picked mine up on fleebay, you need to keep your eye out as it took me a while to find one. I actually couldn't even find the right part number for that perticular piece of rubber.

It wasn't new but was an un ripped 2nd hand one. I looked for months and months. used searches like, "tunnel cover" "land rover rubber" "land rover Rubber matt" "land rover interior" "land rover isulation" "Land rover sound"... the list goes on. I'll keep an eye out for you.

You could also try this chap My link like all salvage people he's a bit arsey, but I got a bulkhead from this guy and he had a stock of interior rubber bits, seat box covers etc. he might have something.