300TDi ABS - been stood

TDi.Si

I've got an ABS problem (suprise, suprise). I've done the blink test and its coming up with 2-3 pump not running. Now before I got the car it was stood on a farm for almost 2 years and the ABS worked when it was taken off the road. It had no battery and somone had taken some interior bits of trim off & all the fuses out on the under bonnet fuse box. I've replaced all the fuses and the car drives fine (apart form the ABS light). But I wonder if there is a relay missing or somthing, I have all the Green/blue & yellow ones under the passenger side of the dash but I do have what looks like a Black relay plug spare. Looking around the net it seams there are 2 or 3 fused and/or relayed abs circuits. Can anyone tell me where all the relays are and what current rating etc they need to be?

Sorry for the essay!!

Thanks in advance, Simon.

P.S its a 97 'P' reg 300TDi Disco XS

I have a virtually identical MY and spec (not that it makes much difference). But I do know theres a relay behind the glovebox in a line of 4, its the one nearest to you as you look in. Sorry I dont know where they ALL are but if you need any clarification I can take a look at items on my car and see if it matches up.