Poor clutch hard gear selection

yildiz

Guys had the classic pivot through the clutch lever, so took engine out replaced clutch with Borg & Beck, replaced lever, slave cylinder, master cylinder and thrust bearing, bleed system no air took car out after few miles gear selection getting hard, got back home took look at master cylinder no fluid loss rebleed no air took it out again but after few miles gear selection hard again, took engine out again nothing there wrong all looks fine back in again but still the same problem, any ideas guys

• 5 weeks later...

When you put the transfer gear stick back, was it alligned? Just did mine with Valeo and clutch never engaged until I found out that they never aligned when I screwed them back... Also be sure the brake fluid is going perfectly through.

Tried finding a pic to get my point but could not find it!!! sure here it is,,,,,

post-7610-0-90289800-1320788452_thumb.jpg