Freestyle alloy centre caps

Reiny

I have just purchased a set of dark grey Freestyle alloys (as fitted to Discovery 1 ES models) and am missing a couple of centre caps. I have scoured ebay but have only managed to find silver ones. Can anyone give me the part number or an indication where I may be able to purchase these blessed centre caps from?

I know they are in the parts book but I no longer have ready access to one. The standard colour for Freestyle alloys (aka Tornado alloys) is SIlver Sparkle which is ANR2391MNH (the MNH being the colour code) so the correct colour will be ANR2391... with a different 3 letters. I *think* it might be ANR2391LUQ which both comes up as Westminster Grey and rings a bell, but double check that before ordering. They are about a fiver each from a dealer, if they are still available, or Google that part number and you get a few options.

All the Defender/Discovery 1 alloys use the same physical size of cap so a set of the silver caps and a can of something like Niagara Grey spray would be another option :)