Front brakes

Hi all i'm new to this site but i'm hopping some one can help me i have just started to work on my 90 it's c reg i'v had it 12 mts so i thougth it was time to get here done.

I bought a g reg disco for parts and yesterday started to pull the disco apart all was going well at first but then i found out that the front brakes are not the same as the disco ones have 2 pipes and the 90 has 1will my 90 brakes fit the disco axle if not what can i do any help will be good :(:(

Disco & 90/110 have a different brake line split as you've just found out, can't see any reason why your 90 calipers won't fit the Disco front axle -- they are virtually identical, as it's going on your 90 anyway that would be the best move.

& welcome to LR4x4. please read the 2 pinned links at the top of this forum & in the for sale & video shack. :i-m_so_happy:

Edited by western