Dynachip

I had Mike from Dynachip in yesterday to code my injectors and immobiliser to the ecu, and at the same time put a remap on the ecu.

I was still in the process of sorting out some of the wiring as converted from 300tdi to TD5, and Mike turned up a bit earlier than I thought. He was more then happy to get his hands dirty helping me sort it out, particularly the starter motor, as all we could get was a click.

We took the starter off and tested it, all was fine. Put it back on slightly loose as thought it might be an alignment issue but still no joy, eventually realised after putting a jump lead from the battery direct to the starter and it worked, that I had omitted the lead from the battery to the starter. :blush: :blush:

All this time he was happy helping, and spent quite a bit longer than was intended. On top of that he came back after doing a couple of other jobs in the area, to help get the landy started for the first time.

What a top bloke, and I would highyl recommend his services.

No other connection other than a very happy customer.

Al.