Greetings and a request for help.

jpk

I have been a bit of a " lurker " on this forum for a while now and thought I would say hello to everyone. I have owned a '86 ex-MOD 110 for a couple of years now and have picked up lots of hints and tips from you you guys, for which a big thank you.

The Boss and I are planning a trans-Africa trip for next year so I'm sure I'll be bombarding the forum with questions over the next few months as the preparations gather momentum.

The next thing on The List Of Things To Do is a repaint. I was wondering if there is anyone in my general area who might be able to help out with with this in the shape of some handy barn/shed/workshop space. I am afraid the proximity of my neighbours and their cars prevent me from doing it in the car park or on the street. We have had various offers of which none have worked out so far and I thought it wouldn't hurt to ask here. I have had a very generous offer of workshop space near Northhampton (space permitting), but seeing as I live in Walton-on-Thames in Surrey, I thought I would try other avenues first.

Thank you all

JP