300tdi winch bumper

godzilla84

Can anybody reccomend a decent close fitting winch bumper for my disco? I bought the Rebel one for £100 as stock clearance and it's ok quality but sticks out a long way and the first time I took it offroad afterwards, the poor approach angle became an issue.

I have looked at the guadian tubular one on eblag and like the look of it but I want to find out what other people think first.

Mark

I like the look of that, although the price made my eyes water. Is it as good as the price suggests it should be?

Not cheap but excellent quality, fits perfectly 8 mm cradle for winch, 8 mm braces down to chassis to mount, 5 mm the rest, very good powder coating, had mine 5 years now.Highly recomend

Dont know about UK but I hired a winch that was in a cradle that simply slotted into the square tow bar receptor, when not used you either left it in place with a padlock to prevent losing it or put it back in the car, i used a spare 12v battery to power it, the same one I used for the electric outboard. The cradle should be available via Ebay.