Rebuild axle or replacement?

SharkyMarc

Weigh up the cost, and what you Wana run the motor for, I'm sellin td5 front with arb locker and hardened crown wheel and pinion 4.76 gear hardened flange, and same for rear but also with ashcroft hardened shafts in rear, £600 front, £700 rear, or £1200 pair,? Let me know if your interested

How recently have bearings etc been done? Ideally I think a standard replacement may be more in my price range as its only a weekend toy rather than a challenge truck but something to think about. Would def td5 fit straight onto disco 1?

the axles were built 1 challenge ago, and about 4 pay and play days ago. and no more than 300 miles ago. rear axle needs brake pads, other than that there ready to rock.

i fitted these axles to my g registration defender 90. so yes they should fit straight on to a disco 1. the axles are off an 02 td5 90.

If ya wanted the standard td5 radius arms £25

If ya want the tracking bar fitted with a dan bar sleeve £40

And if you wanted the heavy duty tracking guard, £50 I'm not releasing my giggle pin trialling arms, as I'm using them, mog axles not fitted yet, I only removed my arb axles this weekend, (Saturday)