bucket seat runners

evening, iv bought a set of corbeau forza sports for the 90 and was wondering if its possible to buy a set of defender specific seat runners and if so if you know where i can get them?

also im gona be fitting 3 point harnesses and was wondering about suggestions for the rear mount??

I'm by no means an expert but I bought Cobra seats with runners and have ended up making my own subframes for them. This has the added bonus of putting the lift on to let the seats run over the back of the seat box giving a bit more leg room. I looked around and there were some subframes for my seats to defender but they were £125! Hence making them myself (four triangles and 4 lumps of 1" box section per seat) and getting a friendly welder to finish them off for me.

As far as the harness is concerned, I have 4 point harnesses (never liked having my crotch crushed in a 3 point job when doing an emergency stop) and for those I put both top loops through the rear bulkhead using an M10 - figure that's big enough to stop me. There was never any issues with this setup from the MOT's. That was on my 90 and I will shortly be doing the same on the 110.

With all of this you need to remember that you're going to need to get access to the battery at some point so the fewer bolts the better in my opinion, and if you can get it so you can throw the seat over the other side of the cab whilst the harness is still attached all the better.