Giglepin warn winch upgrades

headhunter

No criticism taken Jim, also just stating a fact, hydros dont seem to break, and surely to beat the world you need something reliable?

I can see the attraction for events where a winch is a consumable item and you can get spares from the van nearby, I (personally) cant afford that. I hope you get it sorted as I think theres a lot to give - I'll keep tweaking the oil pushers and one day I may just get it right :)

No criticism taken Jim, also just stating a fact, hydros dont seem to break, and surely to beat the world you need something reliable?

I can see the attraction for events where a winch is a consumable item and you can get spares from the van nearby, I (personally) cant afford that. I hope you get it sorted as I think theres a lot to give - I'll keep tweaking the oil pushers and one day I may just get it right :)

Like wise Jez........

Until the Argyll i have not had one of personal winches fail in any competition for 31/2 years which is when i first started doing the uprated shafts.

In fact the reason i have not been out of the top three of any event (Except Croatia,5th) in the last 4 years is due to the fact that my winches are SO relaible.....

I completely agree that units should not fail, and should be able to be abused time after time after time.....

And that is why i continue on my quest to give the world the best electric winch available.

We are that close it's painful... :lol: very painful :rolleyes:

With a single motor, our winches are completely 100% BULLET PROOF.........

Even using huge motors.

But the combined torque of the twin motors has (on some, not all) caused the top housing gears to fail, we have addressed this and awaiting new parts to trial, We are very confident that this will 'Bullet Proof' the winch 100% and will lead to the 8274 being the world leader............Again

We don't beleive in 'Disposable winching', which why i have spent so many hours developing bomb proof solutions.

Stay good

Jim :)

Ps: Paul, Kiss my.... :P

And have yet to win or be placed in any event...............

Food for thought.......??

Jim :)

Not your winches Jim just electric winches in general sorry if you thought that

as for electric i think yours are the dog's b*****k's.

Alan Kemp had the only type r hydraulic's i saw there and came joint 4th

2 type r hydraulic's a couple of pto's then the rest, 90 oddish electric

Food for thought :D