Differences in 200Tdi Vs 300Tdi bodies please

Nigelw

I have just bought a 1992 Discovery with the venerable 200Tdi diesel lump in LHD to replace the RHD D1 V8, will miss the noises!!!!

I bought the Disco after getting very dismayed with the prices asked for series 3s that were project vehicles and all needed welding for the next test and some more than others but with complete over haul vehicles starting at 1200 euro(needed new chassis and loads of repair to the bulk head and that was just the start it got worse!!!), I could buy me a lot of Discovery that needed a lot less work for that money.

so here it is.....

catandnewDisco021.jpg

Body needs attention especially front wings but it is at least all completely there, more than I can say for at least one series 3 I went to look at for the same price!!

Essentially I want to know if its possible to swap the body on the 200 for the body on the 300? 300 is a minter requiring only a slight patch on drivers sill and swapping dash around to LHD but is it possible?