Trailing arm bush sleeve

DiscoStu

Hi all, need a bit of advice.

I changed my trailing arm bushes last night, unfortunately the sleeves which fit over the threaded end of the arms and inside the bush were pretty much knackered, the part that bolts to the chassis, not the axle. Of course, these are the only bits not supplied in the kit.

Has anyone overcome this problem before? Is there a name for the part and where did you get one?

I may have to resort to a piece of pipe but would sooner have the correct part if possible.

Thanks, Stu.

When I did mine the inner bush sleeve came with the kit and from memory so did two new bolts and nylock nuts, mine were also worn to the point that there was a step in the bolt and the inner sleeve was beyond oval and almost worn through to the rubber bush.

Hi Boydie, just to make sure, I'm talking about the other end. I got the normal axle end bush, insert, bolt and nylock nut but its the other end, the sleeve hits over the threaded end of the trailing arm where the triangle bush and 30mm nut are.

Stu.