parts wanted and help needed. Wiltshire

tegrey2012

i'm after a bonnet for my 1994 disco in blue anyone know where i an find one? also when i change into first and second gear it grinds any idea? also my steering is very non responsive and has a fair bit of play at the steering wheel down to the steering box then any idea?

What colour blue? I have a light colour blue bonnet.

If you move the steering wheel and the shaft moves to the steering box but not a lot happens after that, then I would think your steering box is duff.

Is this a 300Tdi or a 200Tdi? The R380's on the 300Tdi's seem to have a habit of the syncromesh going on 1st and 2nd. It could be that. Not a lot you can do except either live with it or get your gearbox repaired/replaced. A change of oil in it might help.

its a dark blue not sure what its called.

i done the adjuster nut on the steering box and its made a difference but will get another box.

its the R380 gear box and found out its the syncro so gonna get a recon gear box.

Dont suppose you have a blue/grey parcel shelf for sale?

Funnily enough, I do have one but it's sitting in the back of my Discovery which is on ebay for sale. Linky...

If the Disco doesn't sell I am going to split all the offroad bits off it and sell these on their own, including the parcel shelf. If you can hold fire until after the weekend then I may have it for sale. it's not pristine and could do with a good scrub with a brush, but it does work.