First class customer service

rovernut

All too often we are forced to complain about poor service and poor quality from suppliers.

For a change I have nothing but praise for MM 4x4. Part of an order was missing and I was oversupplied another. I phoned on Saturday and they contacted their supplier to mail me the right part out A.S.A.P. it arrived on Tuesday morning and I don't have to return the wrongly supplied part.

Fast, friendly and competent service considering that it was their supplier at fault and they could so easily have ducked the issue.

In addition, they e-mailed me at every stage to keep me informed and e-mailed on Tuesday morning to make sure I had received it. :D

Good for you! I dealt with them a while back re. a broken alternator (I know, it came in the wrong colour box). MM4x4 were good about dealing with the issue. They were, perhaps, a bit slow but said they had to deal with their supplier (Britpart in this case) so I'd already given up hope! They did resolve the issue though, and refunded me while I bought a Bearmach unit instead.

• 2 weeks later...