Single button fob

Malachite

Hi All,

Could anyone tell me how to program a single button fob, I had one from ebay it has a red pcb as my original one. I just needed a new case as the key ring part on mine is worn out and I was hoping that I could just swop over the case but I found that the pcb is riveted into the case, I could cut off the rivets but I don't want to end up with two K****erd fobs. :blush:

Any Ideas?

Cheers

Paul

Hi all. I have a similar issue.

I have just aquired my brothers old 1994 Disco 300 Tdi which I assume has the same single button alarm, he supplied me with two new fobs that he never had time to try and program

I have been through the above steps numerous times but the horn does NOT sound nor does the light come on.

I know the alarm works, just locking the doors and then opening the bonnet or passenger/rear doors and the horn sounds.

I cannot see any reason (other than the quality of LR electronics) why the alarm will not enter programming mode. Does anyone have any suggestions?