LA Supertrux

nas90

Tried the web site for super swampers which was posted here a few months ago, not working, anyone know why? Changed site / ceased trading?

Hope not get mine from there i always ring 01327705456 got 3 sets about 3 months ago & about to order some 44s they always beet any other quote i have had as well :D

Hope not get mine from there i always ring 01327705456 got 3 sets about 3 months ago & about to order some 44s they always beet any other quote i have had as well :D

Pete, what type of Super Swampers do you use? cannot see any 44inch on the Interco Tire Corp website.

Do LA Supertrux sell more than just the Interco products? if so what can they offer?

Pete well done winning the Argyl, looked a really tough comp.

Paul glad to hear your doing well, the door post is fixed will send you some money!

Pete, what type of Super Swampers do you use? cannot see any 44inch on the Interco Tire Corp website.

Do LA Supertrux sell more than just the Interco products? if so what can they offer?

Pete well done winning the Argyl, looked a really tough comp.

Paul glad to hear your doing well, the door post is fixed will send you some money!

Got 42" Iroks

They do Swampers & Boggers in 44s ,

Mickey Ts do a 44 also

http://www.intercotire.com/site.php

ground hawks etc