Disco 1 200tdi: Propshafts and Part numbers

FranksDiscovery

Heres the story...last week replaced my ujs on 200tdi disco 1,

Cant have pushed a cap in far enough as it flew off at 65mph

Anyways on searching as i have a 2"lift im best getting a wide angle prop..(i know double cardan is best but i dont want to change flange yet)

So question is??

Tvb100610 sold from prices ranging

£50 -90

I have been told that wether supplied by allmakes or britpart etc.

That wether you buy the £50 or £90 version, the exact same propshaft will turn up but just be in a different box? (So sounds like moneys on the 50 version)

But...

Then theres Tvb100610g supposedly hardy spicer/gkn

With prices ranging from.

wait for it..for supposedly again the same part..

£80-275 ???

SO can any one tell me wether firstly why the difference in prices/..

And also will the £50-90 version

Actually end up being exactly the same as the £80-275 version???

Before i waste more money..and to back my theory i went to a wellknown supplier with my mates 300tdi rear crank seal as i told him not to use britpart but to take it with us and compare the part with the genuine..and what happens Landrover gen box is opened and a yellow britpart bag and seal comes out exactly the same one as he had in his hand already from britpart.

Help please as i need to buy one asap has anyone bought or viewed these items next to each other?

I'd try a different supplier - they seem a bit fishy. I bought a genuine parts Land Rover rear crank seal for my 200tdi from lrdirect, it came in a Land Rover bag, inside a Land Rover box, and the seal itself was clearly better made than the £8 brut part one I'd bought to compare