Suspension Question (defender 90 and RRC)

Hey guys, so first a little history.

I've had my classic (300Tdi + R380 converted) for sometime now and used to use it as my daily drive as well as off road vehicle. Recently I've spent a pretty penny getting it completely restored (got a donner 1990 vogue se and went crazy). Over the course of time the Rangie was modified with OME Suspension, ARB bumper, winch, led bar and rock sliders. During the course of the restoration I got my hands on a defender 90 2.5na + lt77.

I decided I'm gonna give the rangie an easy life from now and only drive it to work, road trips, etc. (no real off road stuff), and use the defender for trials and stuff. So the questions I wanted to ask are as follows:

I was thinking of moving the OME suspension to the defender since I'll be using that for more of the tough stuff. But if there are any advantages to using the nitrocharger sport shocks with the stock rangie or defender springs on the Rangie I wouldn't mind keeping them there, ride comfort and drive ability is what I'm looking for though. (i'll have to buy new/2nd hand rangie springs and shocks or use the ones that come off the defender, any pros and cons of both options? Like is there a difference in the spring rates and dampening of shocks between the RRC and Defender 90)

After getting back the stock suspension (or installing the stock defender suspension), will the front end of the rangie sag due to the weight of the bumper and winch? Or will I be able to retain then for the light touring I plan to do. If no I can move the winch and led bar to the defender and put the bumper up for sale.

Lastly the ride of the OME's under the weight of the rangie was just ok, am I in for a rough ride after installing them onto the lighter defender 90?

Thanks in advance and sorry for the slight brain twister!!

I see no gains in removing from one to swap to another.

Why not just buy new OME to suit the lighter 90?

Ok high quality brings higher costs, if the 90 is going to be more off road orientated, why not look at some of the other potentially lower costing performance springs and shox, I have found Terrafirma a good choice for my driving style and less than 1/2 price of OME!!!

I see no gains in removing from one to swap to another.

Why not just buy new OME to suit the lighter 90?

Ok high quality brings higher costs, if the 90 is going to be more off road orientated, why not look at some of the other potentially lower costing performance springs and shox, I have found Terrafirma a good choice for my driving style and less than 1/2 price of OME!!!

Thanks for the reply. At the moment finances are a little short so spending on a new suspension kit for the defender will have to wait a little.

The higher priority is making the rangie a little more usable everyday. OME's with no payload and low levels of diesel in the tank makes for a harsh ride (specially on slightly bumpy roads).

I guess if we break it down into stages, first step will be move the defender springs to the rangie or get the 2nd hand 1990 rangie springs? After this I could either sell the rangie OME's and get a new one for the defender (later on) or move em to the defender (now).

p.s the only after market brands available in Pakistan are ARB or Ironman so we don't have many alternative options.

Ah ha, good news there is that 90 springs and RRC springs are pretty much interchangeable, ok some engine models vary but not by much, if anything softer ride is your friend.

I didn't realize where you were but I can well understand wanting suspension that would soak up the bumps.