Parts anyone ? - Australia only

Boydie

I've just purchased a second Disco for some parts that I feel I should have - spare gearbox and transfer box, front seats, rear door and bonnet.

The car is in VG condition, it has been very well maintained (1 only lady owner) has never been used for towing and it has only 369784 kilometres on the clock -- thats an average of 13,000 per annum (7,800 miles) and has a blown (original!) head gasket.

The engine has always had coolant in the system and I have it's full comprehensive service record. The car was traded-in as is for a new Disco and was disposed of by the dealer to the local wreckers from who I purchased it.

It has full A/C. no sunroof(s) and spotless interior. It has an ARB steel bull-bar.

Let me know if you are interested in buying any parts, as I said, mainly Australia only. My contact number is 0497 792 357 or email me on this site, if you're an O/S member and you are desperate for a specific small part, MFU, Spider, Original Radio. etc. and you are prepared to pay for the airmail postage up front then sure, I'll post it to you.