Are my springs on the wrong way round?

Ive fitted a 2" lift kit from Brooklyn 4x4 to my Disco...but it looks a bit wrong :unsure:

The springs I fitted at the front were the same uncompressed length as the originals, but much stiffer. The ones at the back were considerably longer. This has combined to give me a lift of 1.5" at the front and 3.5" at the back. Needless to say...it looks a bit odd, and the headlights finish about 3' in front of the vehicle :blink:

So...Have I got my springs on the wrong way round, or is there something else wrong here? I don't really want the hassle of swapping them only to find i've got the wrong parts...

Ive fitted a 2" lift kit from Brooklyn 4x4 to my Disco...but it looks a bit wrong :unsure:

The springs I fitted at the front were the same uncompressed length as the originals, but much stiffer. The ones at the back were considerably longer. This has combined to give me a lift of 1.5" at the front and 3.5" at the back. Needless to say...it looks a bit odd, and the headlights finish about 3' in front of the vehicle :blink:

So...Have I got my springs on the wrong way round, or is there something else wrong here? I don't really want the hassle of swapping them only to find i've got the wrong parts...

As I remember it, the longer pair go on the front, with the longer of the 2 on the drivers side.

Paul