Puma Wing Loom Terminals? 090 DL?

I'm wanting to add a male terminal into the wing loom connector to use as a trigger for a relay. I think that these connectors are 090 DLs, is this correct?

Would the male terminals that polevault supply fit in the connector? http://www.polevolt.co.uk/acatalog/Sumitomo_Treminals.html

Finally how do I unlock the pins in the connector to allow a new one to be fitted?

Are you referring to the 10-way and 14-way light grey sealed connectors that plug the wing harnesses into the main bulkhead harness ?

If so, these are Sumitomo HW Sealed Series connectors, and the terminals that you've linked to at Polevolt (in your eBay message to me) are the correct male and female terminals to fit the HW Sealed Series connectors.

However, Polevolt only have the terminals, they don't list the wire seals.

I can supply both male and female terminals, along with the wire seals.

Yes, those are Sumitomo HW Sealed Series 090 connectors.

The female connectors are used on the main harness, with male connectors on the wing harnesses.

Econoseal wire seals are very slightly larger than the Sumitomo wire seals - but, will fit OK (I've used them before with this connector series).

You asked about how to remove a terminal from this connector series -

This is the 14-way female Orange version from a DII main harness (the procedure is the same for the male connector) –

DSC03696.jpg

First, you need to remove the terminal retainer.

Use a couple of jeweller’s screwdrivers to push the terminal retainer forwards.

Take care not to tear the body seal (the Black bit behind the terminal retainer)

DSC03697.jpg

Terminal retainer pushed forward –

DSC03698.jpg

Terminal retainer removed –

DSC03699.jpg

Pointing to the terminal lock in the top middle cavity –

DSC03700.jpg

Terminal lock lifted with a safety pin –

DSC03701.jpg

On this series of connectors, you don’t need to lift the terminal lock separately to release the terminal.

The terminal lock holds the terminal down onto a peg that retains it.

So, you can use a jeweller’s screwdriver to push the terminal up against the terminal lock and off of its peg, then push it backwards out of the connector housing –

DSC03704.jpg

Terminal and wire seal removed –

DSC03705.jpg

Pointing to the peg in the bottom of the empty cavity, that the terminal is held down onto –

DSC03706.jpg