tuning not sure if im doing it right

Rangie46

hope you guys can help, I started with nigels base map for the 3.9 and started doing some logs and running ve analizer and loading in the new msq and have currently started using turner studio live tuning, but looking at the ve table some really high numbers are getting put in and tbh I am not sure what I am looking at, I have attached the current msq ( 01msq ) from what turnerstudio has given me and a datalog and the msq megalog viewer has given me (0.2msq) there are some really high numbers being put in the ve table, ive been looking through the tuning thread and looking at some of the ve tables posted up and none of them are showing the high no's im getting, any advice would be gratefully appreciated

0.1.msq

0.2.msq

I tried the auto tune on tuner studio once but mine went really rich. I put it down to either the narrow band sensor being choked up from running rich, or damaged as I leave in all the time and they don't like water too much or the switching voltage for the narrow band being set wrong and never went any further. I have a wide band with a simulated narrow band output that I've kept saying I was going to try but never got around to it.

I would try cleaning it first, then check the settings.