300tdi 90 no heater blower power

Hi all my 90 pickup has had no functioning heaters since I bought it I have limited electrical skills and I am struggling here. No power at fuse box for the blowers when I have checked for continuity at the fuse box and I can get a connection to earth from both sides which I don’t think should be right has anyone else encountered this problem before I go through a cold winter haha thanks in advance. 

A6EB9362-AF45-4C24-BF95-80CA865A3613.jpeg

Can you find the connection at the motor?, if so, disconnect the plug and test if the power is coming to the motor, if not then do the same at the switch end. If still no power trace the wiring back to all connections. It may be that you have a dirty corroded connection somewhere so as you inspect each, clean them, it may be that simple. Heater in a Land Rover is for wimps really! ;) As for wiring diagram there should be something on the 'net or try and find a Haynes manual by year of manufacture, the one I have is 1983 to 1995 and covers the 2286cc and 2495cc 110 and 90 diesel models, if that covers yours the ISBN number for the manual is 18859600174, type the number in Google search and it will come up with places you can obtain a copy.