Advise & Help

:rolleyes: I would like to pass on an intresting fault and ask for advise on a simalar matter. As regulars may know I have recenttly replaced the bulkhead on my 90 , yesterday mornig I noticed my fuel gauge had stoped working. On checking the wiring I foung the sender unit earth had gone open circuit. After much deliberation I found the earth had never been conected when I did the rebuild, it was resting on the top of the ofside footwell against one of the clutch pedal mounting bolts. Re-atached to a good earth and alls well. That had been like that for the last four weeks at least.

Now its youre turn to help me please ,. I cant seem to figure out how to conect up my rear wash wipe switch. I thought I made a note of the conections but like all good plans this one didnt work, I lost the bit of paper. It may only take a couple of days to swap a bulkhead but it seems like the other little jobs never end !!!.

Now its youre turn to help me please ,. I cant seem to figure out how to conect up my rear wash wipe switch. I thought I made a note of the conections but like all good plans this one didnt work, I lost the bit of paper. It may only take a couple of days to swap a bulkhead but it seems like the other little jobs never end !!!.

this wiring diagram should help in conjunction with V8 Freaks photoo's

I took some pics of mine before I moved it.

Rearww1.JPG

Rearww2.JPG

See if these help you out.... I managed to figure mine out again from these.. Fingers crossed for you...

:) Thanks mate thats agreat help, going to eventuly make it wash wipe and delay wipe like the front iff I dont get bored by then.

going to eventuly make it wash wipe and delay wipe like the front iff I dont get bored by then.

contact simonb on here for one of his rear intermittent kits, easy to fit but some wiring at switch & a couple of new connections have to be added. I've one of his early kits on my 110.

Simonb's more info here http://forums.lr4x4.com/index.php?showtopic=115&st=15 [i can ping you a copy of the fitting info.]

alternative unit here http://forums.lr4x4.com/index.php?showtopic=192

I took some pics of mine before I moved it.

Rearww1.JPG

Rearww2.JPG

See if these help you out.... I managed to figure mine out again from these.. Fingers crossed for you...

:D Thanks for the photos, done fixed and works. When I got my Bulkhead it came complete with later wiper wiring for wash wipe, intermitant and two speed. All I did was add the wiring, switch, wiper motor and relay to my loom and we now have an F- Reg 90 with J-Reg wipers!!, good eh. Rear wash wipe and timer may be next. :blink: