LD Freelander only drivers door unlocked but won't open

Just came back from the shops take my bags out, close the door and realise I've left my keys in the ignition. So naturally I try open the door to get my keys back, baring in mind the only door unlocked is the drivers door. To my surprise I cant open the door and simply don't know what to do as I have no way of unlocking the other doors to enter my car. 

Anyone got any suggestions for me? Would be much appreciated 

oh dear start of a dodgy door lock? ours did this and it wouldn't even unlock from the inside. The only way we go it open was to start the car and then unlock it - it wouldn't even unlock from the inside.

spare key or locksmith? if you go broken window route - ring around first and price which one is cheapest to break..

i have also heard of other cases where keys locked in can be sorted ( take this with a large pinch of salt, i never tried it nor sure if i want to) is to apply power to the ignition via the reverse switch on the gearbox, not even sure that will work on a landy? and then wack somewhere there is a crash sensor ( was the lower door hinge where i read it) then the doors will unlock as the car thinks its been in a bit of a crash.

I do not recommend this at all - thinking airbags might go off, and i have read about a crash sensor in the FL2 being tripped and it will not start again until reset by the dealer!!