OT: Zafira Door Locks

Guessing this is going to be one for a Vauxhall forum, but in case anyone on here has any ideas...

The locks on my Zafira C (Tourer) went on the blink yesterday. That doesn't seem to be uncommon, usually down to broken wires, but the symptoms don't appear to add up. I can unlock the drivers door with fob or key, but the passenger doors remain deadlocked. So far that fits with a broken or shorted wire. However, everything I've read expects the tailgate and fuel filler to also remain locked as they're further out on the same loom - and they are both unlocking. Also, the lock buttons on the passenger doors are popping up. If it was one door I'd go with a mechanical failure, but all three at the same time points to an electrical fault somewhere central.

Apparently there's a drain from the HVAC that can perish and leak on the BECM causing weird electrical issues including with the locks - but I can't see how you'd get quite this behaviour. There's also a wire in the drivers door which can short to ground causing the system to fail to sense that the drivers door is unlocked and not unlock the other doors - not sure if that's only if you have the central locking set to only open the drivers door on first press and the others on a second (I don't - it's set to open all), but I think if it was that the boot and fuel flap should stay locked too?